FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Dead on Arrival

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JCirri  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Note Chart
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: JCirri821 Wii Friend Code: 1455611809021899
MHSTenor09  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

After playing through a few times... Is there really an optimal path for this song? I've only played it where i skip the fill in the silent part right before the quarter note bass parts... And I activate as normal everywhere else. But idk if there is another path that is more optimal. What do you guys use?
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: wafflecopter05 PSN Name: wafflecopter05
Shoombabi  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 5:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I skip the first fill, then activate, then skip, then activate, then skip the quarter-note bass part and activate as I get.
Enter77  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I suck at this song I can't even get close to passing it so no help from me.

Expert drums career score goals RB1:
9.5 Mil. [X] | 10 Mil. [X] | 10.5 Mil. []
luminousnerd  

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shoombabi wrote:
I skip the first fill, then activate, then skip, then activate, then skip the quarter-note bass part and activate as I get.

Would that be 1-1-1-0-0-etc?

Anyone confirm?
When is Didgeridoo Hero coming out?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger PSN Name: luminerd
EaterOfCheese  

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, that's a very bad path... Optimal (as far as I can see, needs testing) is
0/OG – 0/OG – 0/OG – 0/OG – 1/RG

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah is there a way to pass this damn song...i can beat every other song....in the game....in exhibition....but come to solo tour i cant get past this song how do i do it....its pissing me off
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: delong212
DAScottyBoY  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What bit are you failing at the most?

The offset green and bass parts? or what?
5* Visions [] (What was I thinking? lol)
GS Everlong [] (I actually struggle with this song, don't know why)

None real life drummers, I can give you tips on Rock Band technique that helped me. I'm not a real drummer either and I'm half decent at this game .
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: DA Scotty BoY
delong212  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i get 5% into it before failing....i think what is kicking my butt...is the bass pedal....TOO MANY COLORS....it confuses me other than that i can do just the sticks in practice....but i cant put them both together...
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: delong212
DAScottyBoY  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

delong212 wrote:
i get 5% into it before failing....i think what is kicking my butt...is the bass pedal....TOO MANY COLORS....it confuses me other than that i can do just the sticks in practice....but i cant put them both together...

Basically, it's not as fast as it looks... I will play through it and try figure out how I do it... I mean I can quite easily 5 star this song anytime I play it but first like 100 times all I wanted to do was pass the damn thing!

If all you're worried about is passing the song, I will give you some hints .

Tip 1. : It's damn cheap to abuse the Overdrive fills but they take away ALOT of the note chart.. So, get the first overdrive which isn't to hard. Just keep that til you think you're about to fail which should be around 3/4 of the way, you should have a full OD by this time hopefully . If not then just use what you have and then concentrate on the bass and red notes to get you through the last tricky bit .

Tip 2. : Your right hand when playing the Green bass red part NEVER changes pace, it's always the same speed, so in practice mode, work on getting it exactly right... Then see what the red does, I think it comes every second green, sometimes it's offset from the green but most of the time it's a double note. The bass is a bit of a weird one but once you know the tempo of the hands on that bit *which is where most people fail out* then bass will just come naturally... I tend to look at the notes not the bass, if I worry about when the next bass is coming I tend to mess up.

Tip 3. : Relax, this is one of the hardest charts I think to pass the first few times because it is odd. But if you're tensed up, it's going to be even harder to pass. You're not bound to get it first time so just find out where you're messing up the most and just go practice some of the tips I said.

If you're having any more problems, look at IBitePrettyHards FC video, that helped me alot when trying to pass this song, just for tempo and bass technique.

None real life drummers, I can give you tips on Rock Band technique that helped me. I'm not a real drummer either and I'm half decent at this game .
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: DA Scotty BoY
delong212  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ty much appreciated i will try it
DAScottyBoY  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No problem at all...

It's weird.. Just one day it will click and you will be like... Oh this song is actually incredibly easy!.

Well, it did for me, but I think I got my head round it quite well.

I have to thank IBitePrettyHard for his tips though, he taught me about how to have stamina, how to hold the sticks, how to use the wrists, how to get speed up. He's a really helpful person to talk to.

Go to his stream and inbetween songs, when he's sitting at the computer he will gladly give out tips on how to improve.

I say I'm not a real life drummer, I have drummed before but not like great or anything so I considered starting back to the basics.

www.ibiteprettyhard.com

Any problems on any other song, send me a PM i will guide you through it.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Drums -> Expert All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: