FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Blitzkrieg Bop
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Overdrive FAQs [Archive] -> Vocals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vosty3  

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just started playing through songs the second time since beating expert career and I scored 139,196 @ 95 rank with the 2 im, 3wait squeeze, 3 im squeeze path. Hard to get much more than that...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Vosty3 PSN Name: Vosty3
Kawigi  

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vosty3 wrote:
I just started playing through songs the second time since beating expert career and I scored 139,196 @ 95 rank with the 2 im, 3wait squeeze, 3 im squeeze path. Hard to get much more than that...

It's not that hard to get more than that. It's just technically impossible to even get that score :-)
Organizer, Vocalist and path factory for Season 9 League Champion band Barre Exam (RB1) and cofounder of Season 10 League Champion band Better Than You --v (RB2) - The #1 band on scorehero
Kawigi's Rock Band Projects
Drum Paths | Star Cutoffs | Scoring Data for Pathing | Notes and Lyrics for Vocalists
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Kawigi
Omniscience  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 4:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So...has anyone recently checked up on the PS3 leaderboard for this song? I originally thought that it was more broken on Xbox 360 than on PS3, but I guess I was wrong.

[Edit] Nevermind. I didn't realize that this was already being discussed in the vocals forum.

I have serious doubts you are laughing out loud as much as you claim.

11.35 million Vocals [X]
mr.flamethro  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:01 pm    Post subject: Can someone post a path already??? Reply with quote

Wait, how are you supposed to squeeze on vocals?

EDIT: Never mind, got it.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: mr flamethro
FoodMonster7  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi. Im trying NOT to get the glitch and i keep getting it... i wana get the 138,000 score. can someone tell me the correct path that won't get me the glitch score please? I would appreciate it.
Kawigi  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FoodMonster7 wrote:
hi. Im trying NOT to get the glitch and i keep getting it... i wana get the 138,000 score. can someone tell me the correct path that won't get me the glitch score please? I would appreciate it.

Same as ViolinHero's path but do the last activation as soon as possible:
2/imm(reverse squeeze), 3/imm, 2/imm

You should get 138k exactly and have one OD left over at the end.
Organizer, Vocalist and path factory for Season 9 League Champion band Barre Exam (RB1) and cofounder of Season 10 League Champion band Better Than You --v (RB2) - The #1 band on scorehero
Kawigi's Rock Band Projects
Drum Paths | Star Cutoffs | Scoring Data for Pathing | Notes and Lyrics for Vocalists
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Kawigi
FoodMonster7  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok ill go try that out when i get the time ty very much
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Overdrive FAQs [Archive] -> Vocals All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: