FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Patrick's RB Stuff [First 1st!]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Patrick  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 9:04 pm    Post subject: Patrick's RB Stuff [First 1st!] Reply with quote

First 1st Place Ever! [xbl & ScoreHero]

Earned my first 1st place ever on both XBL and ScoreHero on the new DLC, Dirty Little Secret Expert Guitar!

Also have made a little more progress on my Solo Hard Career on Drums by passing Don't Fear The Reaper. Only RttH is left on the last tier, and I always lose when it gets to the really quick red beats for a long time around 63%. Got my second Expert Drum 100% on Brass in Pocket in a band quickplay as well.

My drum pedal has got a crack in it too, so I ordered a replacement but I caught the crack fast enough to put some tape on it to keep it in working condition until replacement arrives. This will be my first pedal replacement since I got Rock Band at launch.

Older accomplishments

Worked on the guitar for a little bit today and reached the goal of 8 million points overall. Got a few more gold stars, but still have many more to get. I've inputted all my expert guitar scores into ScoreHero and as of this post I'm ranked 41st here, and 268th overall on XboxLive guitar career.

FIRST DRUMMING GOLD STARS!

FIRST FC ON EXPERT DRUMS!

Last edited by Patrick on Wed Dec 26, 2007 6:04 pm; edited 3 times in total
evilgoat  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 3:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats! These were the first two that I GSed as well. It was the best feeling ever.

XBL ragnartheawful PSN Ragnar_the_Awful
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: ragnartheawful PSN Name: Ragnar_the_Awful
Patrick  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the reply, evilgoat.

As for today, I took a little break from the drums today (I can't pass Dont Fear The Reaper on Hard...) and played more of the guitar. Reached my goal for today of 8 million and a few more gold starred songs. Picture in original post of my XboxLive rank as of this post.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump for new accomplishment.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Accomplishments All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: