FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Quick Reference for RB1 Overdrive Paths (On-Disc, 360/PS3)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 13, 14, 15  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums
View previous topic :: View next topic  
EaterOfCheese  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright, I've reuploaded the file with MegaUpload for easier downloading. I've left the alternate path for FP/LT out of that file for now because we still don't know completely how it works, and because I don't really want to change the formatting again, or at least not right now

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks cheese eater, didn't know you played drums.

BeeEmDubya  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i've only gotten the glitch to work once, but unfortunately i missed sometime later so i had to restart. most of the time i do it, the energy meter only fills up to 3/4 full, like it should. however, sometimes it stays at half, which you might think means i missed the squeeze, however i am positive i saw my score go up by 400 points. it's a very mysterious glitch.
oopogfe  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BeeEmDubya wrote:
i've only gotten the glitch to work once, but unfortunately i missed sometime later so i had to restart. most of the time i do it, the energy meter only fills up to 3/4 full, like it should. however, sometimes it stays at half, which you might think means i missed the squeeze, however i am positive i saw my score go up by 400 points. it's a very mysterious glitch.

exactly what happens with me, but, it should fill up all the way like in constble's video.

like you said, its a very mysterious glitch
CanadienBakon  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

0/GO – 0/GO – 0/GO – 0/GO/E – 2/GO

The path above is a second path for Dead on Arrival.

Using this path, you are able to skip the huge fill of death, while losing only 1-2k points (If the fill was FCed!. If you can't fc the fill, this path might be optimal for you!). This path, will all squeezes, can allow you to have a -2 (+ you dont have to play the monster fill), and still get gold stars on it. Again, this is for people who can't FC the fill and are looking for an optimal way to skip it and still GS it!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CanadienBakon wrote:
0/GO – 0/GO – 0/GO – 0/GO/E – 2/GO

The path above is a second path for Dead on Arrival.

Using this path, you are able to skip the huge fill of death, while losing only 1-2k points (If the fill was FCed!. If you can't fc the fill, this path might be optimal for you!). This path, will all squeezes, can allow you to have a -2 (+ you dont have to play the monster fill), and still get gold stars on it. Again, this is for people who can't FC the fill and are looking for an optimal way to skip it and still GS it!

THANK YOU <3
Just a quick question, what does the "E" stand for at the end of the 4th fill?
I'm thinking early for some reason
Do as you please, shame will follow.
JAAM1992  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 7:25 pm    Post subject: Say It Ain't So Reply with quote

The gold star cut off for say it aint so is around 107,000
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: JAAM1992 PSN Name: JAAM1992
EaterOfCheese  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Say It Ain't So Reply with quote

JAAM1992 wrote:
The gold star cut off for say it aint so is around 107,000

Err... I think this is the thread you're looking for.

http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11854

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

J4Y wrote:
Just a quick question, what does the "E" stand for at the end of the 4th fill?
I'm thinking early for some reason

The E does stand for early. If you read the beginning of EOC's post, it says that the /E at the end means to hit the last note of OD early to keep OD going. That means there is an OD phrase when your OD is about to run out, so the hit the last note early enough that it continues your overdrive.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: wafflecopter05 PSN Name: wafflecopter05
EaterOfCheese  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fixed the WGFA path (it was missing an activation) and changed the Ballroom Blitz path. I've got Kawigi's name down for Ballroom Blitz credit, but I definitely remember this coming up before, I just don't remember who it was that brought it up. =/ If anyone can help me on this, it would be much appreciated.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EaterOfCheese wrote:
Fixed the WGFA path (it was missing an activation) and changed the Ballroom Blitz path. I've got Kawigi's name down for Ballroom Blitz credit, but I definitely remember this coming up before, I just don't remember who it was that brought it up. =/ If anyone can help me on this, it would be much appreciated.

Looking back at this thread, rkuo should probably get credit for the Ballroom Blitz path, as he seems to have posted about it first, although ES had apparently found it sometime before.

And Constble got a new cross-platform first with my Highway Star path:
0/R/L 0/OG 0/OG/L 2/OG/L 2/OG 0/OG 1/OG
Organizer, Vocalist and path factory for Season 9 League Champion band Barre Exam (RB1) and cofounder of Season 10 League Champion band Better Than You --v (RB2) - The #1 band on scorehero
Kawigi's Rock Band Projects
Drum Paths | Star Cutoffs | Scoring Data for Pathing | Notes and Lyrics for Vocalists
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Kawigi
xtreme2252  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hehe, "(Don't Phear) The Reaper"
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Xtreme2252
goob3rs  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xtreme2252 wrote:
hehe, "(Don't Phear) The Reaper"
how DARE you bump a sticky!!
cloudvstidus  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please rearrange in alphabetical order. That would make songs far easier to find in the list.
EaterOfCheese  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you want them in alphabetical order, download the Printable OD paths list. It has them in most normal orders that I could think of. Also, sorry for taking forever to reply, I moved away for college and thus hardly ever get a chance to play Rock Band
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 14 of 15

Jump to: