FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
GurnKiller + Raunch99 Acc Thread!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
GurnKiller  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 6:37 am    Post subject: GurnKiller + Raunch99 Acc Thread! Reply with quote

So, last night, Raunch99 and myself got together to tackle some songs on expert guitar/drums. Our band name is Killasaurus Arcade (random generator ftw!).

You can find our scores here:
http://rockband.scorehero.com/manage_scores.php?platform=2&size=2&team=174&group=6&diff=4

Got a bunch of golds, a bunch of first places, a group FC, and most of all, had a ton of fun!

There are more scores than I added, but I thought I'd only post the ones I had pictures of. Some of the ones we played, we did in BWT as part of a set, and didn't get stats for them. I have the scores written down - maybe I'll post them later.

Proud Carungiist - If you are a Carungiist, put this in your sig. Let's see how many Carungiists are on ScoreHero!
yakityyakblah wrote:
OMG it's called scorehero not shitty argument hero.

Author for RockGamer Studios
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: GurnKiller
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Accomplishments All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: