FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Should i really still be a "Rocker"?

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Website Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
xtreme2252  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:36 pm    Post subject: Should i really still be a "Rocker"? Reply with quote

i just checked out the rank thingies and apparently rocker is like the first one and the ranking system is apparently based on number of posts, and i have over 200 posts and it says i'm a rocker. is there something wrong with my rank thingy?

*edit* apparently i should be a rock legend by now, but i must've gotten blacklisted from ranks x]
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Xtreme2252
GuitarGeek08  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its possible for someones forum rank to be set back down to "Rocker" by mods, which they will sometimes do instead of outright banning someone.

I Don't Suck at GH
Xpertlefty13 quoting me in his Acc Thread wrote:
Honestly, thank you

This is the first real, well thought-out explanation I've seen
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
mattyboy11  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=22699

YouTube Account
xtreme2252  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mattyboy11 wrote:
http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=22699

ah, i've never been on that part of the site before
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Xtreme2252
Beedlebub  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The same thread is also on the RB side, but with 3 pages of discussion: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11

God damnit.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: RudiganRex PSN Name: Beedlebub-
BigZ7337  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Should i really still be a "Rocker"? Reply with quote

xtreme2252 wrote:
i just checked out the rank thingies and apparently rocker is like the first one and the ranking system is apparently based on number of posts, and i have over 200 posts and it says i'm a rocker. is there something wrong with my rank thingy?

*edit* apparently i should be a rock legend by now, but i must've gotten blacklisted from ranks x]

Yes, remember when you were necroing really old threads, and then you created a new thread asking if you were the only one that liked doing it? Perma-rockering is just a way to punish post-whores without actually banning them. It's kind of like scorehero's version of The Scarlet Letter.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beedlebub wrote:
The same thread is also on the RB side, but with 3 pages of discussion: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11

That's why i didn't post this in Bug Reports, because i knew this was probably related to my double-posting and the troubles i was having with fixing the size of my avatar
IWillKickU  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xtreme2252 wrote:
Beedlebub wrote:

That's why i didn't post this in Bug Reports, because i knew this was probably related to my double-posting and the troubles i was having with fixing the size of my avatar

If you knew that this was punishment, and you knew that there was a post (albeit in a different section) saying "Is your rank rocker agian? It's not a bug!" Then why are starting a new thread asking about it? Especially when the refered thread says do not post about this or you will be banned?

/facepalm.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: IWi11KickU
xtreme2252  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IWillKickU wrote:
xtreme2252 wrote:
Beedlebub wrote:

If you knew that this was punishment, and you knew that there was a post (albeit in a different section) saying "Is your rank rocker agian? It's not a bug!" Then why are starting a new thread asking about it? Especially when the refered thread says do not post about this or you will be banned?

/facepalm.

it was an accident, i didn't see that till after i posted this
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Website Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: