FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Quick Reference for RB1 Overdrive Paths (On-Disc, 360/PS3)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums
View previous topic :: View next topic  
duka08  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And here I was MINUTES away from sitting down and alphabetizing for personal use xD

THANKS, really didn't wanna have to go through that
clintphelps  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you have a download link where you don't have to fill out a survey to get the download? I'm not giving "get a free sony vaio" my information or wasting my time filling out a survey.....

EDIT: Nevermind, if you hold your mouse over the download button and refresh and click fast enough you can get the file anyways....
Constable  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just s quick note about the FP glitch path. I watched ThePhoenix3 (on 360) try it while streaming, and it seems like it doesn't work for 360 players. Someguy also had problems getting it to work too. Seems like it's a PS3 only glitch . If there's other 360 users that can confirm this, that'd be great! Otherwise, credit/kudos to ThePhoenix3 for bringing this back up, and someguy + oopogfe for confirming.
oopogfe  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Constable wrote:
Just s quick note about the FP glitch path. I watched ThePhoenix3 (on 360) try it while streaming, and it seems like it doesn't work for 360 players. Someguy also had problems getting it to work too. Seems like it's a PS3 only glitch . If there's other 360 users that can confirm this, that'd be great! Otherwise, credit/kudos to ThePhoenix3 for bringing this back up, and someguy + oopogfe for confirming.

yay, u gave me credit
MHSTenor09  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can vouch against Constable's claim.

I've gotten it to work several times... (although I keep choking at the end of FP ).
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: wafflecopter05 PSN Name: wafflecopter05
Constable  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MHSTenor09 wrote:

I've gotten it to work several times... (although I keep choking at the end of FP ).

Thanks for checking MHSTenor! Are you able to replicate it on a somewhat consistent basis? I'm thinking that this could almost be like the white notes disappearing thing, where you have to activate as late as possible. At least we know now that 360 users can use this glitched path.
MarkMadness  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Constable wrote:
MHSTenor09 wrote:

Thanks for checking MHSTenor! Are you able to replicate it on a somewhat consistent basis? I'm thinking that this could almost be like the white notes disappearing thing, where you have to activate as late as possible. At least we know now that 360 users can use this glitched path.

Do you know if this works for ps2?
Do you just wake up and piss excellence, or what?
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: MarkMadnessSH
Constable  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dunno, but you could confirm/deny it though!
MarkMadness  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Constable wrote:
Dunno, but you could confirm/deny it though!

Okies, I'll go do that =D
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: MarkMadnessSH
MHSTenor09  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Constable wrote:

I hit it basically every time that I already missed a note... Just my luck lol. But I actually try to activate as early as possible and hit the squeeze as late as possible.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: wafflecopter05 PSN Name: wafflecopter05
MarkMadness  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As far as I can tell, the glitch works for ps2. I'm not absolutely sure, bcuz I had missed right before the fill, so I wasn't paying attention to the overdrive bar lol. but my score was a little higher than it shoulda been for my misses. So i'm gonna go ahead and say yes.
oopogfe  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MHSTenor09 wrote:
Constable wrote:

I hit it basically every time that I already missed a note... Just my luck lol. But I actually try to activate as early as possible and hit the squeeze as late as possible.

OMG thats exactly what happened to me.

I got it the first few times but missed later in foreplay. Then I tried later, and it would never ever work. Exactly like in The Pheonix3's stream.

I probably should of told Constble that but I though I was just hallucinating or something.
mattleaird  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

do these work for ps2?
EaterOfCheese  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some of them might, but for most part, no. I think there was a topic floating around in the drum forums that was starting to compile some optimal PS2 paths, take a look.

Also, about the file host - I'll switch it some time today, I had no idea you had to do that in order to download... I knew it seemed too good to be true.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks i'll look
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 13 of 15

Jump to: