FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Sandman 1.7M : ) FC Drums

View previous topic :: View next topic  
KingNuclear  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 8:56 am    Post subject: Sandman 1.7M : ) FC Drums Reply with quote

Of course the 2x Guitarist are slacking ;/

KNucleear as MastersatArms

MastersatArms as Nuke

Shoombabi

Your Hard Drive

Best run yet so far, found optimal O.D. path just need to F.C. now.

Expert Set list completed 2x
Draktyr  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice work!
KingNuclear  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 3:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice job on getting CowShark as your Vocalist :p
BigE33  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 3:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

that is incredibly impressive id have to say i figured most people who are godly guitar hero players would have sucked at vocals and drums or at least not be able to shred it all but im very impressed with the number of people who are good at every instrument.....so those of you that can expert drums guitar and vocals are you guys music people or are you just music gamers?
KingNuclear  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 4:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To be honest, I am an Elistist as well as my friends.

When I choose to play a game, I will play it over and over and do everything I can do get the best scores possible and get better.

Comming from a big MMORPG/FPS(gears of war, high on leaderboards) background as well as DDR.

Not really into music/thing to much, but having a game challenge me, that forces me to be good at FOUR, not just one peripheral is a challenge.

To be a expert drummer, one really needs a Steel base pedal + the sensivitiy mod.
Shoombabi  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 5:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BigE33 wrote:
that is incredibly impressive id have to say i figured most people who are godly guitar hero players would have sucked at vocals and drums or at least not be able to shred it all but im very impressed with the number of people who are good at every instrument.....so those of you that can expert drums guitar and vocals are you guys music people or are you just music gamers?

Electric Keyboard for ~15 years
Viola for ~9 years
Bass Guitar ~3 months

I can also find my way around a violin and a cello.

DDR for about 7 years, along with practice on Beatmania, IIDX, Para Para Paradise, Guitar Freaks, Dancing Freaks, Pop 'n' Music, and maybe a cumulative 12 hours on Drummania, if that.

So yes, I'm a real musician as well as a rhythm gamer. I credit my ability to being good at rhythm games to my semi-diverse musical background, and I believe that's the point you wanted to know. Music theory, relative pitch, the ability to read sheet music, and posture all play a large part in my personal success at these games.

Expert Guitarist / Drummer, by the way. I can only squeak by on Hard vocals, but I have some of those on Expert. I don't sound like a virtuoso, but I know where pitches are for the most part.

Oh, and since Nuke brought up DDR:
I used a 6th mix at my old arcade to write a love note to my girlfriend at the time with high scores. Nobody was able to break any of them to remove it. I still sometimes write messages on machines, though recently, too many machines have broken pads for me to grab the usually clean slate of doubles scores :p
GurnKiller  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 5:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BigE33 wrote:

Although I haven't finished the expert vocal tour yet (halfway through, no fails), I plan to when I can pull myself away from the drums. I finished the guitar expert tour in one sitting - 5-starred all but two, a bunch of golds, a couple FCs.

Music background:
Piano for 9 years
French Horn for 3 years
Sang barbershop for 4 years (when I was MUCH younger - before my voice changed)
Been playing drums/percussion for 12 years - have a college degree in music performance (percussion)
Can get by on guitar/bass - mostly from watching my brother play. I can play a bunch of Dave Matthews songs and know all the chords and all that jazz.

So yeah... I would say being a musician helps (although the only rhythm games I've played are this, GH2 and GH3).

Proud Carungiist - If you are a Carungiist, put this in your sig. Let's see how many Carungiists are on ScoreHero!
yakityyakblah wrote:
OMG it's called scorehero not shitty argument hero.

Author for RockGamer Studios
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: GurnKiller
Fonkey123  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What do you mean specifically by the sensitivity mod?

There's like a list of 5 of them just on here. Can you link me specifically?
anonymous_103  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This post has been deleted.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Accomplishments All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: