FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
6/3 DLC - 6 songs (Jimmy Buffett and Disturbed)!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Rock Band News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ReggieReturns  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sully wrote:
too many three-note chords, I'd fire up Bang a Gong.

That song uses an acoustic guitar, three-notes are the standard on them. But, I agree that it's the least fun of the three songs.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love the Disturbed DLC! great addition!!!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

drums on disturbed songs are RIDICULOUSLY fun. And wtf @ jimmy bufett lyrics...i'm a cheeseburger in paradise? really now?

Didn't even download them

Studies show that 92% of kids listen to rap. If you are one of the 8% who still listens to real music put this in your signature.
WhizKidRaven  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:03 pm    Post subject: for PS3 users... Reply with quote

If you were like me, and tried to download the songs through the PSN store yesterday, it didn't update. You have to go through the in-game store to get to them. Is that how it's going to be for now on to "force" users to use the in-game store? I mean, it wouldn't be that bad if we could add any amount of money to our wallet, but until then, the "Add to Cart" button is too helpful to be missing in the in-game store and thus will not use it unless I have to.
apocalypse924  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can someone help me to settle an argument regarding the Disturbed expert drum charts? I'm 95% sure i'm right, but i wanted other opinions.

The double bass parts, the chart only has every other hit? or everything with double bass rolls (Metallica).

I'm not sure why i even care, but i started arguing with someone on the official rockband forums accusing HMX of charting the songs with the double bass intact requireing you to buy some kind of aftermarket product to use two pedals.
Kniffin  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just downloaded both packs and I really like the Disturbed Pack. I know of Jimmy Buffet, but never actually listened to his music... I gotta say, I think his songs suck. If they come out with a Jimmy Buffet Pack 02, I'll pass.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: DAVID KNIFFIN PSN Name: Kniffin Wii Friend Code: 7121065051422612
EckoWll  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lhoucomaniac wrote:
Never post in the forum, but I'm addicted by the Disturbed songs.

Here's a video showing the expert drums for Indestructible.

http://br.youtube.com/watch?v=SOCp5Dnf1T8

Thanks for mercuryshadow09, the uploader of the vid. Just one thing for the pros: I don't own rock band (as I'm out of money to buy my ps3 now), but I've already played it and I'm a drummer myself. So my question is: is this song possible do FC on the stock pedal? I mean, there's so much bass, and if i'm not wrong, you are doing double bass in a single pedal.
i dont think its possible ive tried it and its way too fast. or i just suck either one...
Starz007  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the Disturbed charts, but I won't be getting the Buffet any time soon.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the disturbed songs are good. fun as well
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: jonfen88 PSN Name: Johnny_bananas
JonathanA  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just had to download Margaritaville, the charts for that song were much more fun than I expected! As for the other two, I'll pass (until I have the cash to become a DLC whore. )

And I had to pick up Inside the Fire with the 80 points I had left; now that I've got more points, I'm going to grab the other two while they're still cheap!
stardf29  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I must say, the Jimmy Buffett pack is one of the best packs to have been released yet. Being primarily a drummer, I find all these songs to be incredibly fun on drums. Not to mention they're fairly challenging, too. (The songs themselves are awesome.)
Unnome  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Disturbed pack is SO awesome.
PurpleDevil  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i like disturbed, im gonna go to my friends and buy the pack, i already played the drums for inside the fire(xpert), my foot amost fell off
dabears116  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

man, they relized that the disturbed pack was too fun for a half priced song and made it full priced. also, the 3 songs cost 440, no savings by buying the pack like every other pack. i kinda got screwed cuz i bought my 3rd disturbed song the day after this changed (about a week or 2 ago)

Some guy at my old school once wore a merzbow shirt to class so we all threw stones at him and kicked him in the head until he died lol
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: DaBears116
Razoric  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good Disturbed songs..just wish they weren't all from the same album

Should have used Land of Confusing or something imo.

WILL never get the Jimmy Buffet though lol =P
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Rock Band News All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: