FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Rivalry of Epic....¯\(°_o)/¯(BrianBAM19 vs. emptyset)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
BrianBAM19  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:28 pm    Post subject: Rivalry of Epic....¯\(°_o)/¯(BrianBAM19 vs. emptyset) Reply with quote

OK, first off yes I know we're bandmates, and second yes I know I'm probably gonna get destroyed in this rivalry, but whatever, we'll save that for when it actually happens. >_> Hopefully we'll help each other improve, get a few laughs out of it, and in the end we'll all go happy and well(except me after the beating I'm gonna get >_>).

I'm giving emptyset first song selection, then we'll alternate from there. He's told me he'll pick the first song when he gets home from work. Any preference on a time limit emptyset? I don't really mind what the time limit per song is.

KoE wrote:
<KoE> she wanted to put the BAM in brianbam.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: BrianBAM19
emptyset  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Foreplay / Long Time. <--both our scores can be a LOT better

*passes out from exhaustion*

As far as time limits go, we'll keep it to a reasonable post-and-kill rivalry. I'd say like, 3 nights/song would be good, but if either of us has something that's keeping us exceptionally busy, it can be extended. If that's not alright let me know.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fine with me, any time limit is reasonable for me. Also, good choice, I've been needing to FC Foreplay/Long Time for a while now(for some reason I had a feeling that would be your song choice). Good luck.

KoE wrote:
<KoE> she wanted to put the BAM in brianbam.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: BrianBAM19
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Rivalries All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: