FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
215 Gold Stars - Platinum

View previous topic :: View next topic  
RawWS6  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:22 am    Post subject: 215 Gold Stars - Platinum Reply with quote

My bro was in town this weekend, so we decided to get platinum finally. 215 gold stars on the way to a perfect 290 stars. Two guitars.

The game is definitely easier than GH3 for guitar, but damn it still is a lot of fun, even when you aren't playing drums.

We spent most of today getting a bunch of "Big in" achievements. I think we are halfway there. I don't know what those IGN fags were complaining about in their reviews and having to play In Bloom and SIAS over and over, we didn't have to play the same songs over and over in the mystery setlists...

It sucks that platinum ties to your character, not your gamertag, but oh well. Maybe one of these days we will be good enough at X drums to get those guys a shiny little logo.
Cactus  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

usually if you just stay in seattle, or your bands starting city you end up playing the first teir. honestly i think its better for overall band progression for newer players/groups of friends. I know my friends complained but then I suggested they move from med->hard->expert on those easy songs early on and my experience has been *somewhat* less painful since
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Cactass
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Accomplishments All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: