FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
i am stuck

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums
View previous topic :: View next topic  
StealthOps013  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 3:38 am    Post subject: i am stuck Reply with quote

on foreplay on expert. This intro isjust tearing me into pieces. Does anyone have any good tips on how to play this part? and don't just say practice, because i have been, and i am getting nowhere.
lumberofthebeast  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 3:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Practice more.

And make sure you're holding the sticks right and have the drums positioned right.
StealthOps013  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 4:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

great advice!!!!
lumberofthebeast  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 4:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Best you're gonna get. If you don't know the right way to hold the sticks, or the right drumkit positioning, use the search button.
zombie1942  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 4:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

its actually a very simple pattern...

right, left, left, right, left, left...

just alternating from green to blue with your right and hitting your kick at the same time...

everything else... like the opening hihats and the fills in between are just 1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3 as right/left singles.

and the bass drum hits on most of the 1's...

just practice the right, left , left, right, left, left pattern... and whamo! youve got it...

man i wish I could find my video camera...
Drakken  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 4:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Positioning of the drums (and the throne height) is definitely very important to allow you to do those double strokes with your left hand fast enough. If you can't seem to do that, you could always try crossing your arms over, hitting the cymbals with your left hand and doing the snare with your right.
10 million (currently 10.53 million!)

FC Epic

Cyberscore - Great high scores site for other games
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Drakken688
dragoon013  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am having trouble with this part too, but I've only attempted it a few times.

I would suggest slowing it down a bit in practice, getting your hands used to the "left+pedal, right, right" pattern that occurs over and over again.
NoPance  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like it's been said just slow it down, and get used to the RLL RLL sticking. You pretty much just aim for the rights, and let the lefts fill in naturally and relaxed to form the triplet. It'd definitely be a bit easier if the pads had any bounce whatsoever to them, but just stay relaxed and it'll come.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: No Pance
hiddenzombie013  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't tried this, but try ignoring green and blue. Red and pedal count more, and since you're hitting each more than either green or blue it should even out. It is tough though.
Pick up on some DLC I missed [ ]
5* + 250-streak on Llama Pro Drums [X]
Finish all Drums/Pro Drums goals [ ]
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: hiddenzombie013 PSN Name: hiddenzombie013
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: