FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Go With the Flow and Detroit Rock City - Hard

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HARDLUCKDUCK  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 2:37 am    Post subject: Go With the Flow and Detroit Rock City - Hard Reply with quote

I'm going through the game on Hard now, after beating Medium. I've improved vastly, and I mean VASTLY, as I 5*ed Green Grass and High Tides on Hard first try.

But anyway, I need some tips. I'm on the tier after Green Grass, which has Go With the Flow, etc. I've 4*ed Ballroom Blitz and Dead on Arrival, and 5*ed Train Kept-A-Rollin'. But I'm stuck on Go With the Flow and Detroit Rock City.

Any hints on these two? I've tried practice mode for both a lot and can't get it down. The main beat in Go With the Flow I can't seem to get, it seems to be an irregular pace. And in Detroit Rock City, it's the tricky bass and notes that go [Y-O O R-Y O Y O R-Y] I believe.

So please offer any advice at nailing these. Thanks!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: HARDLUCKDUCK
HARDLUCKDUCK  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I passed them but both with 3*s.

Still post any tips.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: HARDLUCKDUCK
Dillius  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Having trouble on detroit rock city as well. I absolutely can not get those bass pedal notes right.

Anyone got any advice?
TheGlow  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 3:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have to face Detroit Rock City tonight.
I think I 3* Go with the flow.
It was ugly and I was flashing red for the first time so far, and for awhile too.
Ballroom Blitz was a 5* for me. DOA i dont remember, I think I might have gotten 4*.
TheGlow  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea see. Dead on arrival didnt save, so i had to do that again, almost 4 *.
Then train kept a rolling, 5*.
then detroit rock city. Ugly 3 or 4 *, dont remember.
Then dont fear the reaper. first fail. surprised by that madness lil diddy at the end. replay, saved OD, then beat it. its like all of a sudden my foot wont cooperate. double basses wont work. i tried heel up after a bit then my leg felt funny. like how much do I have to bring it up.
I used to have no prob raisin my foot a bit to trigger em. maybe the pedal is starting to go.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: