FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Dissapointed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Coolmarve  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 1:32 am    Post subject: Dissapointed Reply with quote

I really love this game because it actually takes teamwork and it is difficult to get a bunch of good/competent players together at once, but the difficulty of this game really disappointed me.

I didn't expect it to be amazingly hard or anything but a little challenge would me nice.

First day the game came out, I went directly through the expert guitar solo career. I passed every single song on sightread with all 4*s or higher, including all of the bonus career songs. Almost all 5*s. Also this was on the strat which sucks and I wasn't used to.

Anyone else disappointed that nothing was even remotely hard in comparison to some songs on the other games?

IMO challenges = fun

Beat Lou on Expert [X]
Pass TTFaF on Expert [X]
5* Expert Career Setlist [X]
5* TTFaF Expert (Long way to go - 406,618 87%)
Vanguard  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 3:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you were brand new and never played a music game before, i'm sure it wouldn't be as easy. There's still plenty of challenge in this game that you may not have tried...maybe try drums and vocals at the same time.
ocelot11  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 4:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

From what I heard, they were shooting for the experience of making music with other people and the feeling/fun associated with that, rather than making really difficult note charts. I think they tried to make it more accessible to as many people as possible so people can have more people to play with.

I agree with you that the solo guitar campaign is fairly easy, but theres still the vocals and the drums. All that aside, the bread and butter of the game is supposed to be the multiplayer.
Sully  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 4:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

5* in Rock Band is like 4* in Guitar Hero. Get Gold Stars on every song, then get back to me.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: vSully
hiddenzombie013  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 4:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sully wrote:
5* in Rock Band is like 4* in Guitar Hero. Get Gold Stars on every song, then get back to me.

I think thats a bit of an exaggeration, but you right in that getting a lot of gold stars is pretty tough. A few of them gave me trouble, but it feels so good once you do it. Some of the toughest ones I got were Highway Star, Pleasure (Pleasure), and Joker and the Thief. And with those last two, my scores had to be some of the world's best to get the gold stars (#4 in the world on each).
Pick up on some DLC I missed [ ]
5* + 250-streak on Llama Pro Drums [X]
Finish all Drums/Pro Drums goals [ ]
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: hiddenzombie013 PSN Name: hiddenzombie013
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: