FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Anything in or near CT?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
T-Fox  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:02 pm    Post subject: Anything in or near CT? Reply with quote

I put together a band with some of my friends, and I was wondering if there are any torunaments or events going on in or around CT that we could go to? I know there's going to be one at digital overload, but I'm the only member of my band that can go to that, due to cost. So, is there anything else going on around CT?

View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Joimbob
vader9200  

Location: The town from the movie in The Haunting in Connecticut

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i just posted a topic about this, check mine if you want to, and ill pm you if i get a reply- i really hope there is a tourny soon...
nipps  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you guys can come to the nyc tourny, not to far from CT
http://p34nut.bklynite.com/rockband/
ddranthony92  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would like to see something come up in CT,but i dont know that many people who play expert well, but if you guys wanna play on XBL i can play Drums and Guitar/Bass on Expert my GT is, ddranthony92
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: ddranthony92
Subrick  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 1:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can play expert on all but vocals. The only time I'll ever try expert vocals again is with the thrash pack. Screaming is my thing. When I get XBLG, look me up.

Proud Atheist - If you are an Atheist, put this in your sig. Let's see how many Atheists are on ScoreHero!
http://www.youtube.com/user/Subrick
http://subrick.blip.tv
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Subrick/107321395984265?ref=ts
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: None yet PSN Name: None yet
T-Fox  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I get my new Wireless Internet that will work with XBox Live (Cybershore FTL ) I'll definitley add Ya'll to my friends list, I play guitar on expert. My Gamertag is Joimbob.

View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Joimbob
Breninator  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

These people hold tourneys in CT from time to time. mostly GH, but they said they're planning on having a rock band one soon.

http://zombiegamers.com/
T-Fox  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I went to their last GH2 Tournament, Won the Medium Bracket. God I've gotten alot better since then. I honestly can't wait to sign up for their next tournament.

Breninator  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

T-Fox wrote:
I went to their last GH2 Tournament, Won the Medium Bracket. God I've gotten alot better since then. I honestly can't wait to sign up for their next tournament.

Yeah, I came in second to LSS at that tournament for expert. I think they said they're planning a GH3 tourney and a RB one, so I'll probably be at both of those. Right now their website only has info on a halo one though...
vader9200  

Location: The town from the movie in The Haunting in Connecticut

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey guys, i missed the zomnbiegamers 1 last time, but i might go to the next 1 also, my gamertag is vader9200a and i play expert Guitar/Bass, Expert vocals and hard drums, so add me if you want to
T-Fox  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 6:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll add Ya'll if I have room on my Friends list, probably tomorrow morning. *looks at clock* Ok, this morning. xD

LongSockSilver  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would just like to again remind everyone here that I have still yet to receive my prize from zombiegamers from November 4th. They have continually dodged and lied to me, despite efforts to be as understanding as possible, even though I had been promised I would receive it that week. Pay and play at your own risk I suppose. Just try not to win because you will probably find yourself very disappointed.

-LSS

<smokyprogg> I fced Mother before Cherry Pie
<dho> I FCeD YOUR MOTHER BEFORE I ATE HER CHERRY PIE
T-Fox  

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really? They still haven't sent you your prize? I'm surprised, the Tournament seemed so well run... Anyways, I'm just playing to prove that I can do it, so Prizes come second. I can't wait to go up against you in the next one, LSS, that is, if you compete.

Breninator  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LongSockSilver wrote:
They have continually dodged and lied to me, despite efforts to be as understanding as possible, even though I had been promised I would receive it that week.

They're having a halo tourney in two weeks. You could always stop by there and ask them why you haven't gotten it yet. They can't not be there, since people have already payed to go to it. If not, they have a calendar on their site that shows where they're going and when they're going there. Just wait until something comes up near you and you can track them down.

EDIT: I see that many of you have gamertags. Mine's Ardent Raptor if anyone ever wants to play online.
ddranthony92  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We should get some people together and a do the endless set list somewhere in CT all my friends either play on Medium or play Expert but only play for like an hour with me. and i would really like to be Platinum and have the Achievement.
http://youtube.com/user/iizanthonybuck - CLICK! I have a lot of Guitar covers!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: ddranthony92
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: