FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Got a .mid problem

View previous topic :: View next topic  
FlorisJan  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 5:30 am    Post subject: Got a .mid problem Reply with quote

Allright, so I have two mids of the same song. They each have the PART GUITAR, BASS and DRUMS, but one has PART VOCALS, and the other has the EVENTS.

Now my question is, how can I transfer the PART VOCALS of one mid to the mid that doesn't have the vocals?
freeqaz  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As long as the BPM matches up, the prolly.
Owning a business is hard work. If you need any tech advise, you can reach me at contact@nsgeek.net or check us out on the web at http://nsgeek.net . We specialize in Web Design and Computer Repair. Aloha!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
craventrio  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In a MIDI editor like Anvil perhaps?
MCP  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Open up your mid that has no vocals into anvil or another midi editor. I am assuming that this mid was either made in feedback or a mid editor but has no vocals. Either way, this one should sync with your song completely. Next, Go to file -> merge song. Choose the file that has vocals.

This should import the vocals mid to the sync of the first mid you chose. You may have to delete some tracks and shift/slide the vocals to match the song, but the sync should be 100%
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Software All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: