FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Blood Doll
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Overdrive FAQs [Archive] -> Vocals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HoboBobulus  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I usually just say them all normally, only replacing "revealed" with "repealed." Although, I do annunciate the beginning of every word like crazy.
aroeske  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Biz, without more details we won't know for sure... but I'm thinking that wasn't the talkies glitch because there would have been no need to holdout the long notes (I'm assuming he meant in the talkies, if not who knows).

Hobo, you aggravate me. Why? Because I've been reading for the last month (correction... TWO months) that you just say the words normally and get the FC... and I STILL cannot FC this song! I tried again... SEVERAL times this morning. On my best run this morning, I pulled out another 2k by hitting both of the OD talkies, but still no FC!
[ ] Gold Stars 53/56
[x] Top 25 XBL (May 08)
HoboBobulus  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I've noticed that talkies usually like deep and monotone sounds. And my speaking voice happens to be very deep and monotone. But, I would think that if you say the talkies on time, while exaggerating the first letter of every word, it should work. Or maybe I'm just special
aroeske  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh you're special alright... haha.

So... deep and monotone... I can't do that! I can't even stay monotone on I Think I'm Paranoid!!! Maybe I'll do the singing... pause it and hand the mic off to my husband for the talkies! I wonder how long he'll sit there while "we" try to FC the song... lol.

For the time being... I'll work on timing and exagerating for now. While I'm working on that... maybe my friend TG will show up and we can FC the song together! (I've been seeing less of him lately... but that's probably because I've been playing less!)
[ ] Gold Stars 53/56
[x] Top 25 XBL (May 08)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Overdrive FAQs [Archive] -> Vocals All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: