FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
GGaHT Quick Play fun!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
GurnKiller  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 5:06 am    Post subject: GGaHT Quick Play fun! Reply with quote

So tonight, myself, my friend Lauren, Sevinz, and Draktyr got together for some quickplay fun. Since both myself and Sevinz are drummers, I played bass.

Well, after chatting with Drak on XBL, we decided to give GGaHT a shot and see if we could gold star it... and we did (sorry about the terrible quality - my phone's camera ftl):

My friend Lauren had never heard the song before, so sightreading on expert wasn't the best thing, but 76% wasn't too shabby.

Proud Carungiist - If you are a Carungiist, put this in your sig. Let's see how many Carungiists are on ScoreHero!
yakityyakblah wrote:
OMG it's called scorehero not shitty argument hero.

Author for RockGamer Studios
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: GurnKiller
sevin  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 5:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

that was my first time playing with a band online. very fun.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Accomplishments All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: