FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Looking for competitive DLC band
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Javman158  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sburymadness wrote:
BrianBAM19 wrote:
blob wrote:
Any word on this Jav?
Last I heard Javman's drumkit broke, and he only got it fixed two days ago. Deimos told me that he was playing with sbury yesterday, but I don't know if that happened or not.

We didn't get a chance to play. Jav, we'll need to set up a time thats good for you and me, trying to randomly put something together seems to be not working haha. I have off every Tuesday, and *usually* work 630-2/3/4ish everyday. So however that works for your schedule, just let me know and we'll play a bit. It'll give me a chance to practice some of the songs I haven't sang a lot yet >_>

Yeah, I can't seem to not have something being messed up that prevents my ability to play. My internet at home is totally dead right now and was patchy enough to prevent me from playing any songs all this past week, so I gotta call up Cox when I get back from work and yell at them...again.

Assuming I get my internet back up, how about we set a time for 6:30 on Tuesday? I'll be sure to give a heads up on Friday about my internet situation.

Also, Vixenita, I don't know what happened, but if you change your mind on participating, let me know and we'll set something up. I know how good you are, but I also don't want to play any favorites.
sburymadness  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Javman158 wrote:
sburymadness wrote:
BrianBAM19 wrote:
blob wrote:
Any word on this Jav?
Last I heard Javman's drumkit broke, and he only got it fixed two days ago. Deimos told me that he was playing with sbury yesterday, but I don't know if that happened or not.

We didn't get a chance to play. Jav, we'll need to set up a time thats good for you and me, trying to randomly put something together seems to be not working haha. I have off every Tuesday, and *usually* work 630-2/3/4ish everyday. So however that works for your schedule, just let me know and we'll play a bit. It'll give me a chance to practice some of the songs I haven't sang a lot yet >_>

Yeah, I can't seem to not have something being messed up that prevents my ability to play. My internet at home is totally dead right now and was patchy enough to prevent me from playing any songs all this past week, so I gotta call up Cox when I get back from work and yell at them...again.

Assuming I get my internet back up, how about we set a time for 6:30 on Tuesday? I'll be sure to give a heads up on Friday about my internet situation.

Also, Vixenita, I don't know what happened, but if you change your mind on participating, let me know and we'll set something up. I know how good you are, but I also don't want to play any favorites.

6:30 as in next Tuesday or 6:30 as in today Tuesday? Haha, either one is good for me to be honest. Just give me the heads up.

Javman158  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sburymadness wrote:
Javman158 wrote:
sburymadness wrote:
BrianBAM19 wrote:
blob wrote:
Any word on this Jav?

6:30 as in next Tuesday or 6:30 as in today Tuesday? Haha, either one is good for me to be honest. Just give me the heads up.

Hopefully the fact I'm responding to this today helps, but I meant next Tuesday. My internet at home is busted anyway, so yesterday would not have worked. We should hopefully have it fixed today or tomorrow.
sburymadness  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds awesome, I should be good for next Tuesday.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Will Rock For Food All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: