FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
S9 - RB (360/PS3) Drum Twists League Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Briane  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm "Paranoid" about cracking my drum kit ....
Briane  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rusty and Jav, you guys are beasts.

I would have lost for sure in the finals, I'm happy enough with Final-4 I guess

Good luck Rusty! =/
Javman158  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, looks like I'm done with my score already. My drum brain has lost 3 of it's inputs since I got it a month ago, the most recent being the snare. Without the ability to have 4 working triggers (I have 3 left), I am SOL for playing rock band, much less actual drums with the new amp I just got today.

I have a score I'm proud of submitted from earlier today, but I know it can be beaten. Good luck to you Rusty.
RustyWaffle  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Javman158 wrote:
well, looks like I'm done with my score already. My drum brain has lost 3 of it's inputs since I got it a month ago, the most recent being the snare. Without the ability to have 4 working triggers (I have 3 left), I am SOL for playing rock band, much less actual drums with the new amp I just got today.

I have a score I'm proud of submitted from earlier today, but I know it can be beaten. Good luck to you Rusty.

I'm sure you can consistantly FC it, but i had a little trouble though. I'm rather sure my path is near optimal for this twist

My Drum Covers (Most recent: Muse - Stockholm Syndrome)
ShadoWolf wrote:
HellAshes wrote:
Everyone hates Nihilanth. I enjoyed making that guitar chart. D:
Fuck you HellAsses you fucking fucker
Javman158  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RustyWaffle wrote:
Javman158 wrote:

I'm sure you can consistantly FC it, but i had a little trouble though. I'm rather sure my path is near optimal for this twist

well, seeing as the deadline has passed, here's my path:

1. Hit notes to immediately lose the OD for the opening phrase. Missing this allows you to not need to skip around 3/4 fills.

2. Get 4, activate on fill at end of break.

3. Get 3, activate next. You'll miss the last OD phrase unless you skip several fills, so there's no point in trying. This allows you to get all the OD phrases you are going to be able to use effectively while skipping the fewest fills.

I think this path equates to 1-2 or something like that. I need to go back and check. Got me a score of 160xxx
RustyWaffle  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Javman158 wrote:
RustyWaffle wrote:
Javman158 wrote:

well, seeing as the deadline has passed, here's my path:

1. Hit notes to immediately lose the OD for the opening phrase. Missing this allows you to not need to skip around 3/4 fills.

2. Get 4, activate on fill at end of break.

3. Get 3, activate next. You'll miss the last OD phrase unless you skip several fills, so there's no point in trying. This allows you to get all the OD phrases you are going to be able to use effectively while skipping the fewest fills.

I think this path equates to 1-2 or something like that. I need to go back and check. Got me a score of 160xxx

Yeah i did the same thing at beginning of the song in order to get another fill, grats on winning the playoffs also! I'm already satisfied with winning the season.

My Drum Covers (Most recent: Muse - Stockholm Syndrome)
ShadoWolf wrote:
HellAshes wrote:
Everyone hates Nihilanth. I enjoyed making that guitar chart. D:
Fuck you HellAsses you fucking fucker
internetguy87  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just curious and I can only find the songs, not the twists. What were the twists for playoffs?

I play my game online
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger PSN Name: internetguy87
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: