FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
S9 - RB (360/PS3) Vocals - Expert League Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Billtvshow  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats mac.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Billtvshow
violinhero86  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats, Macgyver. :-)
MACGYVERRRRRRRRR  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawigi wrote:
BizCasFri wrote:
I just want to tell you both good luck. We're all counting on you.

And I just want to tell you Deja Vu. And that the results are already posted :-p

Congrats, Macgyver! I knew that neither of us had broken your old high score on this song, so I was hoping that I just came closer to it than you. Looks like I was 28 points short :-) Maybe we should have had Flirtin With Disaster this week ;-)

Thanks. The song was sort of a bummer to me, because there was only one squeeze, right at the start. I actually had a run which would have given me 293,388, but it got killed by a talky later on. I guess I was fortunate you didn't get any lucky runs like that one.

Anyway, thanks everyone.
BizCasFri  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

congratulations, mac.

hopefully, bill and vh dont get bored next season and decide to enter. haha
Kawigi  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MACGYVERRRRRRRRR wrote:
Kawigi wrote:
BizCasFri wrote:

And I just want to tell you Deja Vu. And that the results are already posted :-p

Congrats, Macgyver! I knew that neither of us had broken your old high score on this song, so I was hoping that I just came closer to it than you. Looks like I was 28 points short :-) Maybe we should have had Flirtin With Disaster this week ;-)

Thanks. The song was sort of a bummer to me, because there was only one squeeze, right at the start. I actually had a run which would have given me 293,388, but it got killed by a talky later on. I guess I was fortunate you didn't get any lucky runs like that one.

Anyway, thanks everyone.

My problem isn't usually having trouble FCing the song, it's getting the full 2900 points off the second squeeze. I maybe only nailed that one once in 8 runs. Although I think my best first squeeze still only ended in 408 (I think), still not enough to quite reach your score :-)
Organizer, Vocalist and path factory for Season 9 League Champion band Barre Exam (RB1) and cofounder of Season 10 League Champion band Better Than You --v (RB2) - The #1 band on scorehero
Kawigi's Rock Band Projects
Drum Paths | Star Cutoffs | Scoring Data for Pathing | Notes and Lyrics for Vocalists
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Kawigi
BizCasFri  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh yeah, and congrats!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
Page 13 of 13

Jump to: