FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
S9 - RB DLC (360/PS3) Drums - Open Difficulty League Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Javman158  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

congrats someguy on winning the season!

I'm hoping that I get to go against you in a 1v4 matchup, I think it'd be a nailbiter. And dang you for beating my Calling Dr. Love score by 100!

Good luck to everyone in the playoffs.
luminousnerd  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, that's fucking lame.

I submitted scores for all the songs here except Ever Fallen In Love. Guess they disappeared. This happened once before, but it wasn't a big deal as I saw it in time. I reported it as a bug, I was scared as hell it would happen to me when it actually mattered, and sure enough, it did.

*sigh* so I guess I played through god-awful "Shake" for nothing. God dammit.
When is Didgeridoo Hero coming out?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger PSN Name: luminerd
BigZ7337  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shake is fucking awesome! But on topic, my drumset died so all my scores sucked.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: BigZ7337
someguy913  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Javman158 wrote:
congrats someguy on winning the season!

I'm hoping that I get to go against you in a 1v4 matchup, I think it'd be a nailbiter. And dang you for beating my Calling Dr. Love score by 100!

Good luck to everyone in the playoffs.

Thanks, Javman! Yes, matchups in the playoffs are sure to be very intersting and tense... good luck to everyone! I'm sure we'll all need it.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: someguy913ps PSN Name: someguy913
qirex  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

#1: someguy913
vs.
#11: qirex

zoinks!

I guess that's the disadvantage of being the guy who just barely squeaks into the playoffs.

I'm shooting for a (admittedly hollow) moral victory, where I improve my "previous best" score by a higher percentage than my opponent.

GL sir.

EDIT

#1: someguy913 155,675 (100%, 1238 NS)
vs.
#11: qirex 130,450 (98%, 537 NS)

Ha! I beat my best by 40K, whereas someguy only beat his score by a mere 1000 points. Moral victory me!

Also - squeezing out that last 1K, against me, feels like an onside kick when you're up by 50 in the 4th quarter. ;) Thanks for not only beating me, but beating me senseless.

(note to internet chat sheriffs: the winky face demonstrates that I'm joking, and that I'm not actually bitter.)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I think I'm done for this league.

The elctronic has crapped out on me after only a month. See my post in the twist thread or my scream for help in the hardware forum for details.

I never got a chance to do more than a single run on Siva, and it was not pretty, so congrats someguy and good luck in the finals...unless I can manage to fork over another several hundred for a new brain, or get the guy I bought it from to actually answer my emails and tell me what the hell he actually sold me.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: