FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Report League Score Problems Here

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Deimos  

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 4:33 pm    Post subject: Report League Score Problems Here Reply with quote

First of all, a very important note:
If you are accusing someone of cheating, don't do it publicly in this thread, PM me directly and I'll look into it.

Now, if you need to report an obvious score problem in your league, or a mistake that you yourself made, that's what this thread is for. I don't have time to look through all 29 threads for all the current leagues to see if anyone is talking about problems. So please post reports here and I'll fix up the league results.
violinhero86  

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From the one-man band (360/PS3) thread:

Mystakin wrote:
ew, I just realized I fucked my scores all up last week. Must've been the lack of sleep/headache I was dealing with. I put in the scores in the wrong order >_>. It was supposed to be

Guitar Bass Drums Vocals

and I think I input it as

Drums Guitar Bass Vocals

Dunno what that means for me, if I'm DQ'd or if it's fixable/ignorable. Either way, thought I'd let everyone know.

BowlZ wrote:
son of a bitch... i plugged in 187xxx for my guitar rather than 287xxx. God dammit...

those 72 points i screwed myself out of woulda shot me up to 2nd this week and 2nd overall.

I could kick myself
Kawigi  

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

violinhero86 wrote:
From the one-man band (360/PS3) thread:

Mystakin wrote:
ew, I just realized I fucked my scores all up last week. Must've been the lack of sleep/headache I was dealing with. I put in the scores in the wrong order >_>. It was supposed to be

Guitar Bass Drums Vocals

and I think I input it as

Drums Guitar Bass Vocals

Dunno what that means for me, if I'm DQ'd or if it's fixable/ignorable. Either way, thought I'd let everyone know.

BowlZ wrote:
son of a bitch... i plugged in 187xxx for my guitar rather than 287xxx. God dammit...

those 72 points i screwed myself out of woulda shot me up to 2nd this week and 2nd overall.

I could kick myself

And I'm pretty sure BowlZ made the same mistake on his Tom Sawyer score in the expert drums league (entering in the score 100,000 less than it was), both from how out of place that score is and from talking to him.
Organizer, Vocalist and path factory for Season 9 League Champion band Barre Exam (RB1) and cofounder of Season 10 League Champion band Better Than You --v (RB2) - The #1 band on scorehero
Kawigi's Rock Band Projects
Drum Paths | Star Cutoffs | Scoring Data for Pathing | Notes and Lyrics for Vocalists
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Kawigi
BowlZ  

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 4:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i love that you 2 guys posted my mistakes before I did lol - I did PM him tho but I appreciate the look out

''First Ever'' is needlessly redundant and its never acceptable to use more than 3 exclamation points...
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: BowlZ
Deimos  

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry for the wait, changed Mystakin's and BowlZ's scores, and results have been updated for both One-Man Band (360/PS3) and Expert Drums.
BowlZ  

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dear god thank you... that welcome home guitar score took me for-e-ver to get and then i screwed up the entry

''First Ever'' is needlessly redundant and its never acceptable to use more than 3 exclamation points...
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: BowlZ
violinhero86  

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 4:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, Deimos, looks like people in the one-man band league are having difficulty putting the scores next to the right instruments again...

Judging by scores and note streaks, it looks like jangemeer switched his guitar and bass scores and Kratos entered them in the order guitar, vocals, bass, drums instead of guitar, bass, drums, vocals.

Alos, Deletionservice's vox score is weird... Doesn't really fit any of the instruments. Typo maybe?

Thanks!
BowlZ  

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ya 1 man band 360/ps3 was a trainwreck this week

jangemeer  

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks vh for correcting my mistake before I even realized...I can't believe I did that lol, sorry. Yeah, my guitar and bass are switched for One Mand Band 360/PS3
willay  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

looks like bowlz typo'd his score for i get by on the expert drum league. should be 223, not 233.

BowlZ  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

willay wrote:
looks like bowlz typo'd his score for i get by on the expert drum league. should be 223, not 233.

what he said

laconic  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RB - All DLC - Drums - Open Difficulty
Something About You
my score is supposed to be 152,525, not 1,582,525. don't know how that got by me.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: