FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Quick Reference for RB1 Overdrive Paths (On-Disc, 360/PS3)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheGuitarist22  

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also I may be wrong but I think Timmy & TLOTU is only

0/OG - 0/OG but I could be wrong I keep only getting 2 OD Activations.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Feego22
EaterOfCheese  

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 5:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're right TheGuitarist22, I must have made a mistake copy+pasting >.< It's fixed now (and you're right, as far as I know)

Gurn, I can see now that my GGaHT squeezes are probably almost all off... when I did that one, I didn't know about the whole "OD changes with tempo" thing, lol. I'll go through and change it.

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey, the last squeeze on WGFA is Y not G.

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sevin wrote:
hey, the last squeeze on WGFA is Y not G.

Yup... cost me 2,850 points!

Proud Carungiist - If you are a Carungiist, put this in your sig. Let's see how many Carungiists are on ScoreHero!
yakityyakblah wrote:
OMG it's called scorehero not shitty argument hero.

Author for RockGamer Studios
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: GurnKiller
someguy913  

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

...and the 3rd activation on THTF listed as 2/OG should be 2/OR.

>_>

Keep up the good work! <3

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: someguy913ps PSN Name: someguy913
EaterOfCheese  

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 5:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fixed the ones mentioned (WGFA and THTF).

Thanks for all your help improving this list guys, and thanks for bearing with all of my mistakes >.<

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 5:50 am    Post subject: welcome home path is wrong Reply with quote

it should be 200200, in other words you need to wait one more time during the slow part. i had a -1 run using this path and got 254k. i fc'd it using the path 200100 and only got 255k. shouldn't getting rid of a miss and using a better path get me more than 1k more points?
EaterOfCheese  

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 6:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe -1 is a loss of about 1.5k points. Which would mean that if you had gotten an FC on the 200200 run, you would have gotten 255.5k points :P (approximately of course). Bottom line, the difference between the two is VERY small, but I still think 200200... though I guess I don't really have alot of numbers to back me up, except a spreadsheet that may have been done incorrectly >.>

Edit: We're talking about Welcome Home, right? >.<

Edit 2: Realized my path is 200100 and not 200200 -_- So I guess you may be right. I'll put them both down until this is absolutely confirmed.

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

May I also be the one to confirm to NS's on NtY... Lol The activations do fall on the downbeat, where there is, in fact, no squeeze.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: wafflecopter05 PSN Name: wafflecopter05
GurnKiller  

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EaterOfCheese wrote:
I believe -1 is a loss of about 1.5k points.

A -1 is 1,425 points not under OD.

I've FCed this with both paths, and it was very inconclusive, given the BRE, and possibly squeezing without knowing I was doing it.

Proud Carungiist - If you are a Carungiist, put this in your sig. Let's see how many Carungiists are on ScoreHero!
yakityyakblah wrote:

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: GurnKiller
BigZ7337  

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 4:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I understand squeezing, but I have a quick question. When you say orange+green squeeze, do you mean hit green normally, or hit it twice?

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 4:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BigZ7337 wrote:
I understand squeezing, but I have a quick question. When you say orange+green squeeze, do you mean hit green normally, or hit it twice?

Hit it twice total.

Once to activate, and then again WITH the bass for the squeeze. For the standard G+O squeeze, I bring my left hand over to the green pad, and do a flam, hitting the first note with my left hand, and hitting the bass WITH the second note of the flam with my right. Does that make sense?

yakityyakblah wrote:

BigZ7337  

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 4:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GurnKiller wrote:
BigZ7337 wrote:

Hit it twice total.

Once to activate, and then again WITH the bass for the squeeze. For the standard G+O squeeze, I bring my left hand over to the green pad, and do a flam, hitting the first note with my left hand, and hitting the bass WITH the second note of the flam with my right. Does that make sense?

Yeah, that's what I thought, but since it's harder I was hoping otherwise

So that's were those few other points are coming from in the scores above me

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey, ill put this in alphabetical order if you want me too. That way, its easier for people to find the song instead of looking through the sheets. Cause when im in Score duel, ifind my self wining it because the first not came faster than i could find the song.

EDIT: Decided to do it for convinence. Here it is. Im pretty sure i got all of them, though its 5 in the morning here so its possible i missed some. Tell me and ill re add them. NOTE: Dont Fear The Reaper is at the top because word read the ( first so thats why.

(Don’t Phear) The Reaper: 0/OB – 0/OG – 0/OB – 1/OY – 0/OB – 0/OB (Constable, Rizzo, confirmed by someguy913)
29 Fingers: 1/B, 1/RB, 0/RB (marty81, confirmed by Constable, Shoombabi, and EaterOfCheese)
Are You Gonna Be My Girl: 2/OG – 2/OG – 0/OG – 0/OG (Constable)
Ballroom Blitz: 1/OG – 0/OG – 0/OG – 0/OG – 0/OG – 0/OG (Constable, confirmed by Gurnkiller)
Black Hole Sun: 0/OG – 0/OG – 2/OG – 0/OG (laconic, confirmed by BowlZ)
Blitzkrieg Bop: 0/OB – 1/OY – 0/OY (Constable, confirmed by Gurnkiller)
Blood Doll: 0/OG – 0/OB – 0/OB (laconic)
Brainpower: 0/OBG – 1/OB – 0/RG (MHSTenor09, UTTERKAOS94, confirmed by Sevin)
Can’t Let Go: 1/OG – 0/OG – 0/OG – 0/Y (omgChezMix, Javman158)
Celebrity Skin: 2/RG – 1/OG (Constable, confirmed by Gurnkiller)
Cherub Rock: 0/OG – 0/OG – 0/OG – 0/OG – 0/RG (Nikolai3035, Gurnkiller)
Creep: 0/OY – 0/OY – 0/OG – 2/OBG (Swarmy, omgChezMix)
Dani California: 1/OG – 0/OG – 0/OY – 0/OB – 0/OG (Constable, Gurnkiller, Javman158)
Day Late, Dollar Short: 0/GO – 0/GO – 0/GO – 1/GO (Sevin)
Dead on Arrival: 0/OG – 0/OG – 0/OG – 0/OG – 1/RG (MHSTenor09, Shoombabi)
Detroit Rock City: 0/OB – 0/OB – 0/OG – 0/OG – 0/OG (MHSTenor09)
Electric Version: 0/OG – 2/OB – 1/OB – 0/OB (Constable)
Enter Sandman: 0/OBG – 1/OG – 0/OG – 0/O – 0/OG (Constable, confirmed by Gurnkiller) [Make sure to hit the last note of the
Epic: 2/OG – 0/OG – 2/OG (Centerstrain's path, Gurnkiller for posting)
Flirtin’ with Disaster: 0/OG – 1/OG – 0/OG – 0/OG – 0/OG (Constable)
Foreplay/Longtime: 0/OG – 0/OG – 0/OY – 0/ORG – 0/OG – 0/OG - 0/OG (MHSTenor09)
Gimme Shelter: 0/OY – 0/OY – 0/OG – 0/OG – 0/OG (BowlZ, elx, Phr34k)
Go With the Flow: 0/OG – 0/OG – 0/OG – 1/OG (Constable)
Green Grass & High Tides: 0/OB – 0/OG – 0/OB – 0/OG – 0/OG – 0/OY – 0/OG – 0/OY – 0/OY – 0/OG – 0/OG – 0/OG – 0/OG – 0/OB (azuritereactions’s path, as posted by shadow6463) [Hahahaha… good luck remembering squeezes -_-]
Here it Goes Again: 0/OG – 1/OG – 0/OG – 0/OG (Constable)
Highway Star: 0/R – 0/OG – 0/OG – 0/OG – 2/OG – 0/OG – 0/OG – 1/OG (Progress24, confirmed by Gurnkiller)
I Get By: 4/OG – 0/OG – 0/OB – 0/OG – 0/OG (Constable, Gurnkiller)
I Think I’m Paranoid: 0/OG – 0/OG – 0/OG (MHSTenor09)
I’m So Sick: 1/OB – 0/Y – 1/OG (acra)
In Bloom: 0/OG – 0/OG – 1/OG – 0/OG (laconic, confirmed by Javman158)
Learn to Fly: 1/OG – 0/OG – 1/OG – 0/OG (Constable)
Main Offender: 0/OB – 0/OB – 0/OB (Rizzo, someguy913, laconic) [Careful not to hit the last note of the second energy phrase of the third activation too early. You should have 3 OD’s before you activate your third phrase]
Maps: 0/ORG – 0/OG – 1/ORG (Gurnkiller)
Mississippi Queen: 0/OG – 0/OY – 0/OG (Blinkone, MHSTenor09)
Next to You: 1/NS – 0/NS – 0/OY – 1/NS (Gurnkiller) [NS’s need to be double-checked. Ajanata’s charts say that there is no note at the end of the OD, but I’m not 100% sold on this]
Nightmare: 0/OG – 0/OG – 0/OY – 0/OG - 0/OB (Domorin, confirmed by Prophet, corrected by Gurnkiller)
Orange Crush: 2/OG – 0/OYB – 0/OG – 0/OYB (Constable)
Outside: 0/OG – 0/OR – 0/OG – 0/OR – 0/OR – 0/OG (ThePhoenix3, BowlZ)
Paranoid: 0/OG – 0/OG – 0/OG – 0/OG (sycocoaster, luminousnerd, confirmed by Javman158)
Pleasure (Pleasure): 0/OG – 0/OG – 2/ORY – 0/OB (Constable)
Reptilia: 0/OY – 1/RB – 0/OB – 0/RB (Gurnkiller, confirmed by GamingDaze)
Run to the Hills:0/OG – 0/OG – 1/OR – 1/OR (deepbluevibes + others)
Sabotage: 0/OG – 1/ORB (Constable)
Say it Ain’t So: 0/OY - 1/OY - 0/OG
Seven: 0/OG – 0/OG – 0/OG – 1/OG – 2/OB (laconic, omgChezMix) OR 0/OG – 2/OG – 0/OG – 1/OG – 2/OB (Gurnkiller, EmpireOfOwnage, Javman123) [No one’s really sure at the moment which one is better]
Should I Stay or Should I Go: 0/OY – 0/OY – 0/OB – 0/OB (Rizzo, confirmed by Swarmy)
Suffragette City: 0/OY – 1/OG – 1/OG – 0/OG (marty81)
The Hand that Feeds: 2/OR – 0/RY – 2/OR – 0/OG (Constable)
Time We Had:0/OY - 1/OY - 0/OR (BeeEmDubya) [Hit the last note of the 2nd energy phrase leading up to the third activation late (the one in the bridge with the blue notes)]
Timmy & TLOTU: 0/OG – 0/OG (MHSTenor09, Constable, corrected by TheGuitarist22)
Tom Sawyer: 0/OG – 0/OG – 0/RY – 0/OG (someguy913’s top score run, as pointed out by Nikolai3035) OR 1/OG – 0/OY – 0/RY – 0/OG (suggested by MHSTenor09, unconfirmed)
Train Kept a Rollin’: 0/OG – 1/R – 0/OG – 2/OG – 0/O – 0/OG (Sevin)
Vasoline: 0/OG – 0/OY – 0/OY – 0/OG (Briane, MHSTenor09, Gurnkiller for correcting notation)
Wanted Dead or Alive: 0/OG – 1/OG – 0/OG (Constable)
Wave of Mutilation: 0/OY – 1/OG (MHSTenor09)
Welcome Home: 2/OG – 0/OG – 0/OY – 1/OG – 0/OG – 0/OG (Constable, Gurnkiller)[May get more points if squeezing] OR 2/0G - 0/OG - 0/OY - 2/OY - 0/OG [Possibly more points if not squeezing]
When You Were Young: 1/OG – 0/OG – 2/OB (Constable) OR 0/GO - 1/GO - 1/BO (Cyclone, Gurnkiller) [Currently holds top score, slightly harder. Make sure to hit the second activation a bit late to connect to the overdrive at the end]
Won’t Get Fooled Again: 0/OG – 0/OG – 0/OG – 1/OY – 2/OG – 0/OG – 0/OG – 0/OG – 1/OY (Centerstrain’s new path, posted by Gurnkiller)

Last edited by Sarg338 on Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:04 am; edited 3 times in total
BeeEmDubya  

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 8:21 pm    Post subject: in regards to welcome home Reply with quote

seems like there is still confusion about welcome home. i dont know what sort of spread sheet you're using or how it works, but if you only wait 1 time during the slow part you'll end up activating when there's only those blue separated notes. doesnt seem very optimal if you ask me. if you wait twice, you end up activating during a plethora of notes.

and just to clarify my evidence, i went 254k -1, no squeezing on MY od path.

then i went 255k fc on YOUR od path WITH squeezing.

should speak for itself
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 4 of 15

Jump to: