FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
5/20 DLC - European Rock Band release + 9 exclusive tracks
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Rock Band News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
infernalhatred  

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So they put Pleymo in the game. They have alway been a second-rate Limp Bizkit clone and Nu Metal is totally dead and has been that way since 2004. If they needed a French metal band to be put into the game then they could have given us Gojira who are not only way more original, but also more popular and relevant today. Oh, and they're coming out with an album this year.
It is you the face... a work of those is worthy of do a FC in 99.93% of all you set to music them in any guitar hero. I removed the hat for the you. Alone to mine doubts is guitar hero to 2 is played or 3 years or itself you alone plays guitar hero for the couch sessions of you set to music you screw. but it is that... do not I know to translate that everything here for the English therefore will have a Brazilian that have
FTT  

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone have any info about the danish release. I thought it was due today like in the UK but for some reason the website from which i preordered it says that the "new" release date is the 29th of august. Really hope thats faulse....
Bent  

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 9:18 pm    Post subject: X-box Reply with quote

Microsoft is an aggressive and greedy business.

And the X-box has a bad track record (easily overheats and crash). When this happens, you have to buy all your downloaded songs once again!!@!!

I strongly suggest all of you to instead buy an old used PS2 (costs virtually nothing, less than 100 USD out here in Hong Kong as an example, modded and included two 8MB memory cards).

All the downloadable songs will most likely eventually come for PS2 (Rock Band Track Pack Vol 1, with 20 songs) will be released for PS2 15 July 2008), and to a cheaper price! And fully portable!

Who cares about nice graphics while you are playing GH or RB?

Nobody!

You just try to hit them damned notes!
Starz007  

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I could only download Hysteria because I ran out of points. Quite frankly, both the guitar and bass charts are amazing.

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vocals done on Monsoon:

Not the hardest song to sing.. but somewhat comfortable b/c of the singer's soft voice on a mid to high pitch

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXIZB9ORyjA&fmt=18

My YouTube Channel
sk8afreak  

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 12:20 pm    Post subject: UK Release Dates Reply with quote

So, 23rd May? Ok. But, That's for XBox 360 right? No other verison's out yet. Does anyone know when Rock Band comes out for PS2 in the UK? Much thanks!

Just got a PS3, add me on sk8afreak!
*yes, my old name WAS bullet_for_ryan, but i needed a new account, so now i'm sk8afreak.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: sk8afreak
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Rock Band News All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: