FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Increased Moderation Needed for RockBand Section of SH?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mushy2008  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 6:16 pm    Post subject: Increased Moderation Needed for RockBand Section of SH? Reply with quote

With this new section of SH that is being built from the ground up and we are trying to get as many people in here as we can... Would it be safe to assume that At some point we would need a new batch of Moderators to handle this influx of newly registered members.

Also with this new site I think this would be the Perfect opportunity for members of the community to "Step Up" and be the contributing member that they say they always have been. There is not a lot of people here at this point in time but I say in the future when people start recognizing this section of ScoreHero, and I'm assuming the goal is still the same with this RockBand Section is the same as the GH Section, that is to provide the best and most accurate up to-date information in all aspects relating to RockBand. But anyway... With the release of RB I think this site could really turn into something, with the success of the GH ScoreHero, with every bodies hard work and dedication(Which we can see in the creation of this site) this site can really be a big success.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Mushy2008 PSN Name: Mushy2008 Wii Friend Code: 4798547854137468 ICQ Number
Armageddon  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We do not have a need for new moderators at this point in time. However, that is not to say that we couldn't randomly decide to appoint one from out of the blue. All I can hope for is that the people who have been excellent, contributing members to the site continue to do so, and that the RB section of SH excels just like GH-SH has for so long.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Website Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: