FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Quick Reference for RB1 Overdrive Paths (On-Disc, 360/PS3)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums
View previous topic :: View next topic  
qirex  

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MHSTenor09 wrote:
If you taught me how to change it, qirex, I could try managing it =D

I don't mind maintaining it - there shouldn't be *too* many changes at this point, but I'll PM you with some general instructions in case you want to set up something similar for the DLC stuff (which *would* require frequent maintenance).

If you're at all familiar with HTML, a view-source on the page should be pretty much self-explanatory, however. If not, I'll include a brief tutorial in the PM.

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is anyone interested in a word document with these sorted into tiers for easier reading? I've already done but I can upload it if anyone else wants it.
MHSTenor09  

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Catalanowned wrote:
Is anyone interested in a word document with these sorted into tiers for easier reading? I've already done but I can upload it if anyone else wants it.

That would be awesome.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: wafflecopter05 PSN Name: wafflecopter05
someguy913  

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice! I agree with Gurn, sticky would be very deserved.

Also, I recently recieved a new path for WGFA from CenterStrain...don't know why he hasn't posted it on here yet. Figured it should be added. CenterStrain used this path with a 100% non-FC (we think) run on this and came within 75 points of my FC run with the old path.

Won't Get Fooled Again

Haven't had time to look up squeezes yet, though...

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: someguy913ps PSN Name: someguy913
EaterOfCheese  

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 2:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright, thanks someguy, I'll go look up the squeezes and add it in

On a slightly different note, I've been seriously considering adding DLC... the only problem is I'm a little bit lacking in it (only got about 30 or so). In the "Official DLC Paths" thread there's a total of 19 paths for DLC songs, but alot of them are unconfirmed as being optimal. I think I may start going into each song and checking optimal paths, but with as much DLC as there is right now, any support would be much appreciated

On another note, I gold-starred 3 new songs today, somewhat thanks to these paths xD

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the sticky Sully! See everyone, all it take is a PM!

Proud Carungiist - If you are a Carungiist, put this in your sig. Let's see how many Carungiists are on ScoreHero!
yakityyakblah wrote:
OMG it's called scorehero not shitty argument hero.

Author for RockGamer Studios
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: GurnKiller
KEFIOX  

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome thread. I've been looking for a list like this for a while. Thanks. Definitely going to print this out. Wouldn't mind a DLC paths thread like this one. I'd be more than happy to help.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: KEFIOX
EaterOfCheese  

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry about this, but I just realized that I had completely missed Ballroom Blitz somehow. Anyways, it's in there now, so if you already printed it, you can just add it on, or w/e. >.<

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 3:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

is all of this on Expert? Or will this work on Hard also?

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 4:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Energy phrases don't change between difficulties, so these should work, technically. However, no guarantees that they're optimal. Some songs (such as Orange Crush) change drastically between difficulties, so their juicy spots for points may completely change.

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 4:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, so these should be very close, for most songs, to optimal for Hard, bar some minor changes?

EDIT: Ill play some hard and use these and see what i get. Ill tell you if they are close.

EDIT: Ok, i play Black Hole Sun on Hard with this path, and it worked great! Had a -2 run and only came up 1000 short of 1st.

EDIT 3: FINALLY! I got the FC on Black Hole Sun on Hard, and beat the 1st place score by 163. TYVM for putting this up. i love you (no homo of course) haha

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy to help

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 6:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ya this is beautiful, especially with what girex put together. thanks to the both of you!!

''First Ever'' is needlessly redundant and its never acceptable to use more than 3 exclamation points...
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: BowlZ
luminousnerd  

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is AWESOME! Thank you very very much for putting this together....

EaterOfCheese wrote:
with as much DLC as there is right now, any support would be much appreciated

I would absolutely love it if there were a DLC list like this. I am willing to help test paths if it is needed, I am very very bad at creating paths though myself. But if you want me to test anything just send me the path(s) and I'll test them for the benefit of this list
When is Didgeridoo Hero coming out?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger PSN Name: luminerd
qirex  

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sarg338 wrote:
is all of this on Expert? Or will this work on Hard also?

The phantom-notes are the most likely thing to be different, and I'm pretty sure there are differences in some charts as well.

I updated the "with pictures" page to include the missing Ballroom Blitz, and added the new WGFA path (but I left the other as well, since we still don't know for certain)

I tried testing them both out, but both of my scores wound up being about 200,000 below the 1st place score. Apparently, it takes something better than 94%/198 note streak to be considered "optimal"...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 2 of 15

Jump to: