FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
5/13 DLC (Sonic Youth, The Clash, Blondie)!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Rock Band News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ChaosChanneler  

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skysore wrote:
ChaosChanneler wrote:
I'm really considering whether or not I want to buy these new songs. I really can't stand the songs themselves. especially Kool Thing but I have always gone for what looks like a good note chart compared to the actual song, so I will just wait and see when I get home to check out the vids. I just hope that next weeks song are a hell of a lot better then these.

im sorry but WHAT THE **** DO YOU SEE IN THE CLASH SONG???

I actually hate that song, and no I did not get any of the downloads this week. The clash isn't one of my favorite bands, but I really don't care what a song sounds like as long as the chart is fun to play, which these ones for guitar this week were, in fact, not.

FC 20 Songs []
FC 40 Songs []
FC 60 Songs []
FC 80 Songs []
FC The entire setlist []
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: ChaosChanneler
IIPWN3R420II  

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

are there going to be any GOOD songs coming out for DLC soon? cause this songs are getting really annoying.
machetemonkey  

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

totalninja wrote:
machetemonkey wrote:
I really don't understand the immediate praise of this Clash song. It's a fairly catchy tune, I'll admit, but to me it doesn't have the punkish edge of the other clash songs.

The Clash have never been typical punk, but especially London Calling seems to have a very heavy reggae and new wave influence. I was put off by it on first listen too, since I was expecting a straight up punk album, but if you keep an open mind it really is one of the greatest albums of all time.

I can see it getting trashed a lot around here because the charts are easy and repetitive, but I have no problem playing songs that are boring gameplay-wise with my friends, if we love the song.

I completely agree that buying a boring song chart-wise just because to love to listen to it is totally fine (We Care a Lot, Zero, etc). and I'm accepting of non-punkish clash songs, but this song in particular doesn't appeal to me at all. I'm a guitarist first and foremost, and I can simply say this song's chart looks suck-boring to play, and the other instruments don't make up for it enough.

If you love the song, then by all means get it! Even if it isn't that fun to play, why wouldn't you get something you love?

I'm just saying that the song doesn't appeal to me.

and to whoever found the Hanging on the Telephone full band, thanks! I know I won't be buying it now. (see above: Nothing wrong with blondie, but this particular song doesn't appeal to me, and the charts don't look exciting enough to compensate)
PleadtheFifth  

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kool thing is like a mosquito....that....just....won't...........DIE!!!!!!

I really hate that song, i've played it all of about two times on GH3 (one sightread, one for 5*).

Yea so in my opinion this dlc week was a dud, the other two songs look really easy.

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kool thing...yay?
5*TWIE[]
PASS TtFaF [X]
4*TtFaF[X]
5*TtFaF[]
SubwayCH  

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alexisonfire ,Rise Against or Breaking Benjamin please!
RoryandCam  

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 2:34 pm    Post subject: Re: 5/13 DLC (Sonic Youth, The Clash, Blondie)! Reply with quote

Sully wrote:
This week's DLC is now available via the Xbox live marketplace. Score tracking is up.
Each song is available for $1.99 (160 Microsoft Points). Songs will be available on the Xbox LIVE® Marketplace and PLAYSTATION®Network.

Chart preview video links will be added as they become available. Enjoy!

They didn't learn about last time with Sonic Youth it seems =/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Rock Band News All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: