FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Read this before posting.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Bug Reports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
socrstopr  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 5:04 am    Post subject: Read this before posting. Reply with quote

This forum is for reporting problems or unexpected behavior regarding the Rock Band portion part of Score Hero. You should not post here to give suggestions or ideas about new things that could be added. Only post to indicate that something is wrong with the existing Score Hero functionality.

In order for me to fix a bug, first I need to find the lines of code to which it refers. To make this easier, you should submit your report in the following format:

Subject: brief description of the bug/issue

Message Body: consisting of the following sections

1. Procedure

Give step-by-step instructions on which links/buttons you clicked and data entered (if relevant). If possible, I should be able to recreate the problem by following this procedure.

2. Expected Behavior

Explain what you think should have happened after following the procedure you described.

3. Actual Results

Describe in detail what really happened and how it differs from the expected behavior explained above.

4. Suggestion (optional)

If you think you know what's wrong and want to give a suggested fix, do so here.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Bug Reports All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: