FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
S9 - RB (360/PS3) - Guitar/Bass Duet League Thread
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
elx  

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 4:28 am    Post subject: S9 - RB (360/PS3) - Guitar/Bass Duet League Thread Reply with quote

Welcome to Season 9 of Scorehero Leagues!

This thread is for discussion of the Guitar/Bass Duet Open Difficulty leagues. With the new interface, there will no longer be actual threads for the results.

We are still sorting out who will be commissioning each league this season.

Week 1 Songs
Will be posted at the leagues page

All songs must be submitted Saturday Night by 11:59 PM EST (9PM PST). There is no way for us to add or edit scores. If you miss the deadline there is no way for your scores to be counted. If you typo your score, there is no way for us to fix it. Please be careful.

When submitting your scores, the following are now REQUIRED:
Score - Note Streak and %.
Failure to submit each of those field will result in a disqualified score!

DO NOT SUBMIT YOUR SCORES VIA PM!
This season, to facilitate score input, we will be usinghttp://www.scorehero.com/leagues for score submissions. Score submission will go up at some point tonight, it may not be ready exactly at midnight.

Where will results be posted? Results will be posted at http://www.scorehero.com/leagues. We will no longer be having result threads.

When will results be posted?
Results will be posted at 11:59 PM EST every Sunday night. This is 24 hours after the deadline.

Playoffs

Playoffs will consist of around half the active participants in each league. In order to be placed into playoffs, you MUST submit scores for Week 4, or if for some reason you are unable to submit you must notify your commissioner before the week 4 deadline.

Forum Conduct
For returning players, we will be running the same rules in the forum as season 7. For those of you who are new, we allow and encourage open discussion of songs. You can talk about the songs, ask for help, post about how you hate the song..whatever.

What you are NOT allowed to post, is hints on your scores. Do not post your current score, do not post a hint about your scores, do not even post if you full combo'd a song or got a specific percentage. Talk of this nature only serves to either fuel your competition, or discourage others. Everybody will know what everybody else got at the end of the week.

We also ask that you do not post league-obtained scores on SH for the week. If you do, it is all too easy for your competition to just look it up.
Guitartrooper  

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 4:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

question: how does this league work? (I don't know how it works seeing as though my other partner signed us up and my page seems to say I'm not on it)

Rockin' the strat since Jan. 08
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: ViscoseAndros
BrianBAM19  

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 5:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

One of you has to send the other the band request, then the other must go sign up and accept the request.

Also, in a last minute entry, Confury and I are a duet for this, so watch out! ;)

KoE wrote:
<KoE> she wanted to put the BAM in brianbam.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: BrianBAM19
WildcatTennis  

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BrianBAM19 wrote:
One of you has to send the other the band request, then the other must go sign up and accept the request.

Also, in a last minute entry, Confury and I are a duet for this, so watch out! ;)

same w/ me and rex

#1 fan for AWG!... I need a life.
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger PSN Name: WildcatTennis
Strykerx  

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm in this, and I am NOT liking Run to the Hills

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GAHH run to the hills is in both the G/B duo abd G/D duo...

*cries*

PSN - loflyinjett - Drummer for the RBN band 'Ultra Saturday'
michelob  

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm thinkin' that each player submits the same score on their separate accounts, but with their own streak and percentage on each account. So if you're just entering scores for one account, make sure to do both. At least that's how I think it works.
wesjett08  

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just entered the score on my account,I dont get how they want us to do % and Streaks.

PSN - loflyinjett - Drummer for the RBN band 'Ultra Saturday'
ajanata  

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

michelob wrote:
I'm thinkin' that each player submits the same score on their separate accounts, but with their own streak and percentage on each account. So if you're just entering scores for one account, make sure to do both. At least that's how I think it works.

That's how it's been described in other threads for now. Deimos said he'll be adding the other text boxes Real Soon Now.

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rex and I got our scores. he took vids.

View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger PSN Name: WildcatTennis
BrianBAM19  

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Confury and I also have our scores in. I must say I'm VERY pleased with the turnout. I'm really anxious to see the results.

KoE wrote:
<KoE> she wanted to put the BAM in brianbam.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: BrianBAM19
meister  

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 4:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

check who has the top score of Nightmare co op! I know the path

And I did a useful tactic to increase rtth score a lot because I was sucking at the bass

dogfoodnyc wrote:
Wow, you guys got Meister?! I am expecting this group to hit the top
RB3 Bass FGFC! 1st x-plat
My RB Thread- | Renegades of Funk Accomplishment Thread|Twitter|My YouTube channel Please subscribe!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: MeisterSH PSN Name: justindeboer
Sully  

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Krim and I had some amazing runs on the week one songs. If anyone beats either of our scores, I'll be VERY impressed.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: vSully
WildcatTennis  

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sully wrote:
Krim and I had some amazing runs on the week one songs. If anyone beats either of our scores, I'll be VERY impressed.

what?!? since when i he in here? shouldn't you be doing the full band league?

rex and i did really well on main offender, but i really sucked on RttH.

Strykerx  

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sully wrote:
Krim and I had some amazing runs on the week one songs. You are all fucking screwed and have no hope.

Fixed.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: