FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Sabotage
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Overdrive FAQs [Archive] -> Vocals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kawigi  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

puertonicob wrote:
Kawigi wrote:
puertonicob wrote:
why does everyone say this song is so hard? i SUCK at vocals, and this is the ONLY song i have FC'ed, let alone five star on expert. i FC'ed this on like my 3rd try lol and have FC'ed it every time since (and that would be about 15 times )

I suspect that the answer to your question and the fact that all your submitted scores are on the PS2 version are related.

so Talkies are fixed on ps2?

"Fixed" with talkies is a subjective term, but they tended to be much easier on the whole, where on RB1 for Xbox 360 or PS3, they were flakey and frustrating (causing us to make all sorts of odd sounds and/or resort to non-vocal techniques like rubbing the microphone on our pants just to hit stuff). I imagine FCing Sabotage on PS2 RB1 is a similar experience to FCing Sabotage on RB2 on the next-gen systems, while FCing Sabotage on Xbox 360 RB1 would take hours on hours of frustrating experimentaiton and grinding.
Organizer, Vocalist and path factory for Season 9 League Champion band Barre Exam (RB1) and cofounder of Season 10 League Champion band Better Than You --v (RB2) - The #1 band on scorehero
Kawigi's Rock Band Projects
Drum Paths | Star Cutoffs | Scoring Data for Pathing | Notes and Lyrics for Vocalists
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Kawigi
puertonicob  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawigi wrote:
puertonicob wrote:
Kawigi wrote:
puertonicob wrote:
why does everyone say this song is so hard? i SUCK at vocals, and this is the ONLY song i have FC'ed, let alone five star on expert. i FC'ed this on like my 3rd try lol and have FC'ed it every time since (and that would be about 15 times )

I suspect that the answer to your question and the fact that all your submitted scores are on the PS2 version are related.

so Talkies are fixed on ps2?

"Fixed" with talkies is a subjective term, but they tended to be much easier on the whole, where on RB1 for Xbox 360 or PS3, they were flakey and frustrating (causing us to make all sorts of odd sounds and/or resort to non-vocal techniques like rubbing the microphone on our pants just to hit stuff). I imagine FCing Sabotage on PS2 RB1 is a similar experience to FCing Sabotage on RB2 on the next-gen systems, while FCing Sabotage on Xbox 360 RB1 would take hours on hours of frustrating experimentaiton and grinding.

oh lol here i was thinking i was hot stuff XD
sorry for bragging lol

5* Rock Band AC/DC Track Pack [ ] 14/18
Proud Christian... If you are a Christian, put this in your sig. Let's see how many Christians are on ScoreHero!
could someone make me a Tom Sawyer multiple choke club banner, please?
dogfoodnyc  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sabotage is difficult on the following consoles UNDER ROCK BAND 1 Vocals Engine:

Xbox360
PS3

Sabotage is reasonable on the following consoles UNDER ROCK BAND 1 Vocals Engine:

Wii
PS2

-------------------

The majority of people who posted on this thread PRIOR to Rock Band 2's xbox360 release date (9-14-2008) are having problem FCing this song are on Xbox360 and PS3 (Amost the same with Timmy & TLOTU).

It is not to belittle the FC accomplishment for PS2 and Wii. However, it was truly a BITCH for Xbox360/PS3 RB1 players to do well on this song. You would need:

Timing
Prouncing words somewhat differently at certain phrase
Growling/Rubbing on your pants/Rubbing on a plastic bag
... & other silly things

And even with those odd techniques, it was still not a sure FC.

My YouTube Channel
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Overdrive FAQs [Archive] -> Vocals All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: